【经】 任命, 派, 指定
- the act of putting a person into a non-elective position同义词：assignment, designation, naming
- a meeting arranged in advance同义词：date, engagement
- (usually plural) furnishings and equipment (especially for a ship or hotel)同义词：fitting
- a person who is appointed to a job or position同义词：appointee
- the job to which you are (or hope to be) appointed
- (law) the act of disposing of property by virtue of the power of appointment
- May I make an appointment?我可以定一个时间见面吗?
- Her career culminated in her appointment as director.她一生事业的顶峰是当上董事。
- I've made an appointment for a facial next week.我已经预约了下周去美容。
- He wants to change his appointment from Monday to Wednesday.他想把他的约会从星期一改到星期三。
- I have an appointment on Wednesday.我星期三有个约会。
- I have an appointment with my dentist this afternoon.我已约好今天下午去看牙医。
n.Abbr. appt.（名词）缩写 appt.
The act of appointing or designating for an office or position.任命，委派：任命或指派一个职位或位置的行为The office or position to which one has been appointed.指派职位：某人被委任的职位或位置An arrangement to do something or meet someone at a particular time and place.See Synonyms at engagement 约会，约定：在某个特定时间和地点做某事或会见某人的安排参见 engagementappointments Furnishings, fittings, or equipment. appointments 固定设备：家具、设备或装置Law The act of directing the disposition of property by virtue of a power granted for this purpose.【法律】 指定财产受益人：根据授予的权力对财产进行处置的行为