1. You must enter a valid name of at least % 1 characters.
2. Can I have more than 1 account?
我可以有1个以上的帐户 吗 ?
3. This is 1 project that will lead on to several projects.
4. It's set to a 1 px highlight on the bottom right.
5. This star time , is the 1 st star time which begins school.
1. The spa has 6 indoor pools, 2 for women only, 2 for men only, and 2 for mixed bathing.
2. The inside orbit has 2 electrons.
3. Discrete data are expressed in whole numbers: 2 children, 56 trucks, 5 actors.
间断资料用整数表示,如2个孩子, 56辆汽车, 5名演员等.
4. We trail Liverpool by 2 league titles, and 3 European cups.
5. Your request will be processed within 2 business days of receipt.
1. They suffered an electoral catastrophe, winning a paltry 3 seats.
2. Three prisoners were sharing one small cell 3 metres by 2 metres.
3. Government spending is planned to rise 3 per cent above inflation.
4. The baby was born three months early weighing only 3 lb 5oz.
5. You won't be roughing it; each room comes equipped with a telephone and a 3-channel radio.
1. Divide the sauce among 4 bowls.
2. He believes prices will not rise by more than another 4 per cent.
3. There is an express service from Paris which completes the journey to Bordeaux in under 4 hours.
4. His mother is disquieted that she has received no letter from him for 4 months.
5. It can be delivered within 4 weeks from the date an order is received.
1. The Dow Jones industrial average is down 5 points at 2,913.
2. The software package contains 5 CD-ROMs.
3. Recent studies suggest that as many as 5 in 1000 new mothers are likely to have this problem.
4. The crop died due to a lack of rain for 5 months.
5. Is the dot long tooth of 5 months normal?
5个月的小孩子长牙正常 吗 ?
1. Grease 6 ramekin dishes of 150 ml (5-6 fl oz) capacity.
2. Employee appointment to the Council will be subject to a term of probation of 6 months.
3. By about 6 weeks of age, most babies begin to show something approximating a day/night sleeping pattern.
4. The spa has 6 indoor pools, 2 for women only, 2 for men only, and 2 for mixed bathing.
5. The helix makes a complete turn every 3.6 residues.
1. The G-7 organization groups together the world's seven leading industrialized nations.
2. Five men per ha. were required for rose production, 6 or 7 men for carnations.
3. For 6, 7 months I'm out of work, and all of a sudden you hit me.
现在不过6 、 7个月没有工作, 你居然这么说.
4. Phase two, choose about 7 candidates and provide their refueling sequence.
5. Web site calls the phone 7,5 sense then, nobody answered 2.
1. The competition attracted over 500 contestants representing 8 different countries.
2. Inflation in Spain is currently running at 1.8 %.
3. Giggs has now won 8 premiership titles, a joint record.
4. There shall be no more than 8 receptacles per circuit.
5. There are 32 columns in this chart and 8 rows.
1. Then we visited the villa's gardens, which consists of 9 parts.
2. My daughter 9 months had not grown a tooth, normal?
我女儿9个月了还没有长牙, 正常 吗 ?
3. Today is school athletic day. I run 9 circles.
4. I never expect them to be FULLY potty trained until around 9 months.
5. She was nine months old and weighed only 9 pounds.
1. Denver has the inside track among 10 sites being considered.
2. We guarantee to reply in full within 10 working days.
3. Jane instinctively knew all was not well with her 10-month old son.
4. Seles won 10 tournaments, and was the undisputed world champion.
5. Most cows run dry in about 10 months.